Medals Gold 33 silver 22 Bronze 24
Hannah 50 breast, 100 back, 200IM, 100 free, 50 back, 100 breast, 100IM, 200 breast
Noah 50 breast, 100 back, 100 free, 50 fly, 200IM, 50 back, 100 breast, 100IM, 50 free, 200 free, 100 fly
Eli 50 breast, 100 breast, 100 IM, 200 breast, 50 free
Tori 50 breast
Matthew 100 back
Robin 100 free, 400 Im
Hinemoana 200 fly
Stevie 50 back
Annabella 200 free, 100 fly, 50 free
Koanga 50 breast
Tommie 50 breast
chrystel 50 breast, 100 breast
Tai 200 back, 100 back, 200 free
Stevie 100 back, 200 back, 50 free
Eli 100 free, 200IM
Annabella 100 free, 50 fly, 200 fly, 50 back,
Robin 400 free, 50 free, 200 free
Mia 50 back
Hannah 200 free
Tori 200 breast
Stevie 50 breast
Hinemoana 100 back
Nic 100 back, 200 back, 400 free, 200 fly, 50 back
Matthew 200 back, 200fly
Leila 200 back
Annabella 400 free, 100 back
Hannah 50 fly
Robin 200IM, 50 back, 200 breast
Tai 50 back, 50 free
Mia 200 free, 50 free
Koanga 100 breast
Tori 100 breast
Tommie 100 breast
Thomas 200 breast
Officials Duties includes TMs mobile numbers.
Swim Wellington has adopted black as their official colour. Therefore, all officials (including time keepers) are asked to wear black shorts/pants, shirts and shoes if they are on duty. Swim Wellington will provide all IOTs (and above – not time keepers) new branded shirts. These will be given to you at your first assigned session this meet – please be there early to get your new shirt. Thanks to the Pelorus Trust for providing these.
sessions – Report – (what time is my event)
Please note that the Terrace Seating is reserved for the Spectators, clubs are not permitted to sit in the Terrace seating. Parents should be reminded that Gallery Seating is for Swimmers, Team Managers and Coaches.
Meet Mobile – Get results straight after the race!
Scratching and Refund Info
For all timed final and final events, scratchings must be received by the end of the previous session. Those swimming in Events in the first session of each weekend, must withdraw by 5pm Friday 1st or 8th September 2017. Failure to follow this withdrawal procedure will result in a $30 late withdrawal fee payable on the day, in accordance with SNZ Regulations 3 [3.2]
There will be no refunds for withdrawals after publication of the psych sheets. Swimmers withdrawing for medical reasons must provide a valid medical certificate prior the start of the meet on 1 September 2017, to be considered for a refund.
Updates & Further info
All events will now start in the deep end of the pool – please read the new flyer for warm up changes.
· Just a reminder also that this is a championship event and as such scratchings must be made prior to the end of each session to avoid a $30 penalty fee.
· Those people taking photos on behalf of the their Clubs are reminded to uplift a Temporary Media pass prior to the start of the meet please.
· Please also note that anyone who has strapping, must have a written note from the Doctor explaining the reason why as per SNZ rules.
· One final reminder that there will be a Managers meeting at 3.15pm on Saturday
· If there are any errors in the entries, please advise as soon as possible.
· Please note that the swimmers who have not paid their entries online MUST have them paid by Thursday 31 August 2017 or their entries will be removed from the meet.
· A Team Manager Roster will be available in Dropbox for you to advise TM names and sessions.
· Entry into the pool is via the Southern (car park) door.
· Swin Meet Passes must be used for entry by swimmers and officials. Coaches can use their SCAT pass or their Coaches Pass.
· A seating plan will be available late Thursday afternoon
· Swim T3 will be in attendance for merchandise sales.
· Marshalling will be in the ex Gym Room beside the First Aid Room
· Spectator Entry Fee is $3 each. Programmes are $3 each
· Officials must sign in at the door.
· A Managers meeting will be held in the marshalling room at 3.15pm on Saturday afternoons.
There will be a lot of people in the pool at all sessions, so it would be appreciated if everyone keeps track of their belongings