- 5-6pm for Penguin and Seal squads and
- 5-6:30pm for Sharks and Orca’s
The NAGS competition is on in Auckland the first week of the holidays – good luck all Raptors!
23rd April to 29th April
- Rest week for all NAGS and DIV2 swimmers – No training for at all you!
- Jon will be back coaching from 30th April
- Normal training resumes, except
- There is no morning training at all this week for any squad
- Friday there is no afternoon training for anyone – there will be a squad and supporters meeting (time and venue to be confirmed). This meeting is about the upcoming short course season, setting the expectations around behaviour at meets, talking about what meets are all about – like the officials, whistles, etc.
- Normal training for all squads resumes