This is to confirm the time and place of the squad meetings Friday 4 May.
These meetings will be during the normal squad training time – so:
Penguins and Seals: 4pm-5pm
Sharks and Orcas: 5pm-6pm
Both sessions are in the Pohutukawa Room at the Kapiti Community Centre and will last for around an hour.
The content of both sessions will be the same, it will be about Jon covering the upcoming short course season, setting the expectations around behaviour at meets, and his coaching philosophy.
It’s a great opportunity to hear from the Coach and ask him questions.
Swimmers – please wear Club uniform.
For the avoidance of doubt – there will be NO swimming at the Aquatic Centre Friday night.
- 5-6pm for Penguin and Seal squads and
- 5-6:30pm for Sharks and Orca’s
The NAGS competition is on in Auckland the first week of the holidays – good luck all Raptors!
23rd April to 29th April
- Rest week for all NAGS and DIV2 swimmers – No training for at all you!
- Jon will be back coaching from 30th April
- Normal training resumes, except
- There is no morning training at all this week for any squad
- Friday there is no afternoon training for anyone – there will be a squad and supporters meeting (time and venue to be confirmed). This meeting is about the upcoming short course season, setting the expectations around behaviour at meets, talking about what meets are all about – like the officials, whistles, etc.
- Normal training for all squads resumes