When: date unconfirmed
RSC entries closedRSC entries close on: Monday 1 April
To enter the following events swimmers must be able to swim the minimum entry times as listed
- 400m free – 200m free in under 3m20s
- 400m medley – 200m medley in under 3m30s
- 200m back, medley, free & fly – 100m of the same stroke under 1m55s
- 200m breaststroke – 100m breaststroke under 2 minutes
- 100m back, free & fly – 50m of the same stroke under 60 sec
- 100m breaststroke – 50m breaststroke in under 1m10s
This event is suitable for these squads:
Having trouble entering through SNZ online process? - check out this picture guide
Closing Times for entries are 12 midnight unless otherwise stated.
All meets run by Swimming Wellington (SW) and some club meets require Swimmers to use a SW Entry Pass. Contact our RSC Race Secretary if you need one.
There is no charge for the initial card but if a replacement is required then there is a charge of $10.
Passes should be returned to the Race Secretary if a swimmer leaves the club.