When: date unconfirmed
RSC entries closedRSC entries close on: 14 May 2018
To enter the following events swimmers must be able to swim the minimum entry times as listed
- 400m free – 200m free in under 3.20
- 400m medley – 200m medley in under 3m30
- 200m back, medley, free & fly – 100m of the same stroke under 1m55
- 200m breaststroke – 100m breaststroke under 2 minutes
- 100m back, free & fly – 50m of the same stroke under 60 sec
- 100m breaststroke – 50m breaststroke in under 1m10s
This event is suitable for these squads:
Having trouble entering through SNZ online process? - check out this picture guide
Map (Location is approximate)
Closing Times for entries are 12 midnight unless otherwise stated.
All meets run by Swimming Wellington (SW) and some club meets require Swimmers to use a SW Entry Pass. Contact our RSC Race Secretary if you need one.
There is no charge for the initial card but if a replacement is required then there is a charge of $10.
Passes should be returned to the Race Secretary if a swimmer leaves the club.