The Club is to participate in the upcoming Kapiti Run for Youth 2018 event to be held on Sunday, 25 March at MacLean Park, Paraparaumu Beach.
We are pushing for the biggest BLUE team to participate in the 6km walk or for those that wish, the 6km run or 12km walk or run – the choice is yours! Go Raptors!
The Club has been approved as a Fundraising Partner. This is our¬ group profile
This event is a great opportunity to get out on the beach to have some fun either strolling along the beach or running on the beach breathing that wonderful sea air and raising money for the Club as a Fundraising Partner. You can also bring your fur babies! At the conclusion of the event, the organisers will review all funds raised and then distribute. The Club will receive 70% of funds raised from the signed up group members and from any other participant who chooses the Club as a Fundraising Partner at the time of registration. The remaining 30% is retained to go towards the running and promotion of the event. To gain entry, individuals simply need $20.00 minimum sponsorship.
What to do now?
Let Kirsten Johnson (04 298 7611) or¬†firstname.lastname@example.org, know ASAP that you wish to sign up (or if you have any questions) – you will then be added as a group member.
Provide an unique email address (so the system will show you as an individual in the ‘Sponsor Someone’ search attached to the Club profile).
Please share the Club’s group profile with your friends, family, neighbours, colleagues etc. and ask them to sponsor the efforts of our group.
Each completed sponsor will show in the Club profile.
You can also use the¬ KR4Y Sponsorship Form ¬†for people who cannot get online to sponsor you.
This is not limited to our swimmers and coaches – siblings, parents, grandparents etc. are most welcome to sign up and participate in one of the events; we just ask they encourage their sponsors to support the Club.
We are encouraging you all to participate in this great event and in turn, show our team presence in the community and raise funds for the Club!