Level 2 for the next 7 daysUpdated 28/02
- You must to swipe your CAC access card to enter the Aquatic Centre (required for contact tracing). Visitors with no card should sign in. Ideally, also use the tracer app with the pool QR code
- Please do not attend sessions if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, awaiting a test, or if required to self-isolate. It is advisable to stay away from training if exhibiting any signs of illness.
- Please attempt to practise social distancing where possible.
- Spectators should please remain outside of the pool.
- Please come in your togs, don't come early and leave promptly at the end of your session
- Please bring your own water as drink fountains will not be available
Note that the 100 maximum occupancy could lead to the situation where swimmers may need to wait for a short period before being able to enter the pool. Swimmers should ensure that they exit the pool promptly after their session to minimise this risk.
Keep well and follow the Ministry of Health guidelines. Nga mihi nui.
Who are we:Raptors Swimming are the competitive swimming club based out of the Coastlands Aquatic Centre, Paraparaumu, and coached by Olympian Jon Winter.
Learn more about our history here.
SquadsFind out more about the squads, training times and fees.
RegisterGo here to register as a new club member
|06-03 - 06-03||SW Tier 1 Meet 1|
|12-03 - 14-03||Manawatu Open Championships 2021|
Lido Pool, Palmerston North
|13-03 - 13-03||Hutt Valley Sprint Champs (LC)|
|14-03 - 14-03||GCZ Woollahra Trophy|
Coastlands Aquatic Centre
|20-03 - 20-03||PIRATES T2 WRAC|
|21-03 - 21-03||Ice Breaker Autumn Festival|
Freyburg pool, Palmerston Noth
|Eligibilty for NAGs, Div II and NZ Swimming Champs (formerly Opens) have been updated and added to the meet information.Find at:|
|New LC records and updated meet results||28-11-2020|
|New LC records and updated meet results added|