The following guidelines should be observed:
- Physical distancing requirements do not apply to learn to swim classes or squads
- No poolside warm-up or gatherings
- Changing rooms should be used for the toilet only, not changing or showering
- 1 parent/caregiver poolside, where possible (over 5’s) parents can wait outside the building, ensuring physical distancing
- Scanning in, or manual contact tracing mandatory for all those entering that facility
- Face coverings required when entering and exiting the facility and whilst in the changing rooms
- Regularly wash/sterilise hands
- If you’re unwell please stay home
As you will be aware, things change very quickly in the current environment - we appreciate your support as we work with the information we are given.
Kia noho haumaru
Who are we:Raptors Swimming are the competitive swimming club based out of the Coastlands Aquatic Centre, Paraparaumu, and coached by Olympian Jon Winter.
Learn more about our history here.
SquadsFind out more about the squads, training times and fees.
RegisterGo here to register as a new club member
|30-10 - 30-10||Tawa T2|
|06-11 - 06-11||T1 Meet LC|
|20-11 - 21-11||SW Juniors|
Coastlands Aquatic Centre
|20-11 - 20-11||WAIRARAPA T2|
|Camp 2022 - Expression of Intererest||17-10-2021|
|Camp Expression of Interest form has been added. Please could you fill in this form to give us an idea of the numbers.|
Please find at EOI
|Camp 2022 - website update||23-05-2021|
|Please find the first Camp 2022 announcement at: Menu > Events, Records, etc > Camp 2022
Keep checking back for further updates as more details are released.
|Club Night programme - website update||05-05-2021|
|The Club Night (Learn to Swim / Compete & Teen Fitness) now have a separate page and menu entry, allowing more direct access to the details and information there.|